Large part Scanning and dimensional control
- 3D Laser Scanning
- Large part Scanning and dimensional control
3D Laser Scanning
In industries such as automotive, aerospace and heavy equipment manufacturing or fabrication, the most time-consuming task is to conduct a large part inspection of the various components.
By using Faro 3D laser scanner, large volume shell measurements and inspection of such components (i.e., pressure vessels) becomes easier, accurate and more efficient.
- Accurate Large Part Inspection
- Quick and portable solution to perform large part inspection.
- Inspection report by superimposing Scan to CAD.
- Products and component development using reverse engineering in the absence of plans or CAD data large part inspection and Reverse engineering aid the quality production and comprehensive documentations leads to standardization in advanced manufacturing processes.
Large part scanning and Reverse engineering aid the quality production and comprehensive documentations leads to standardization in advanced manufacturing processes.
- In conventional methods measurement are done manually, making the process complicated, with high possibility of human error. With 3D Laser Scanner the measurement and inspection is done by proven laser measuring method.
- With a single measurement, all possible geometric parameters (linear, horizontal, vertical, straightness, flatness, diameter etc.) can be analysed.
- Our In-Process Dimension Control Services include precise 3D Measurements, Alignment, and Levelling, Elevation checks, which are very useful in big objects or structures’ overhauling, Maintenance, Installations, erections & assemblies.
- In Industrial applications, while using old or used machines, it is seen that several times in operations the auxiliaries & prime movers get breakdown, due to misalignment & absence of benchmarks which results in loss of Important Production time and repair cost. By using scanning this can be eliminated.